Still struggling to become more effective in managing your time? Perhaps now is a good opportunity for you to review and/or identify what are your purpose, values and visions. We often get so caught up in the “daily grind” that we fail to think about what we really like to do. What we need to do is to stop and consider- is the future a consequence of what we are doing now or is what we are doing now a consequence of how we view our future? To help you get started on this exercise, ask yourself the following questions:
1) What is your purpose in life?
2) What would you like to accomplish in your job? At home?
3) What are your strengths/talents?
4) What gives your life meaning?
5) What is most important to you?
With these answers you can begin to visualize your future and this will help you stretch your ability and achieve higher levels of success.